KX-SYNTH-X16 (Free VST Modular)
- Polyphony up to 6 voices
- Total control of the polyphony features with the extended KXMOD system
- Each voice can be controlled with RELATIVE parameters (KXMOD)
- Analog sequencer (CV & gate) with a memory of 256 CV and 256 gates, files saved on disk, 2 accent lines, random clock, keyboard input to transpose or to reccord the CV...
- Mini knobs to adjust each matrix modulation, 0 to 1
- Modern skin with notepad and variable color background
- Html help file
- You can adjust the response curve of the oscillators
- The original ASR (trapezoid) is extended to 2 ADSR with Attack Reset mode, Host and internal sequencer synchronization
- Delay fx with host synchronization and lfo modulation. It replaces the original spring reverb
- LFO, Sample & Hold and third ADSR envelope added (monophonic modulations), they can replace the external inputs (In1, In2).
- Keyboard scalers
- X Y matrix Midi controllers
- Full Midi Learn
- Velocity to envelope segments, cut off and volume
- Midi in splitter
- Omni Midi output to control external monophonic instruments and build polyphonic ensemble, each instrument is one voice...
- Sequencer Midi ouput
- 128 KX's presets:35 polyphonic instruments, 20 unison presets, 36 monophonic presets (v 1.04), 23 sequencer demos, 14 tutorial and initialization presets