Tape Stop simulates the effect you get when you turn off a tape recorder or a turntable with the sound still on.
- EP(vinyl) - EP is normal mode,
- TD (Tape deck) - TD will back up the tape a bit when it stops.
- N - normal
- R - reverse the button.
- T - toggle
- D - Direct return to play when mouse button is released.
- Select the DOWN speed by clicking on the LEFT mouse button in the speed box, then hold and drag.
- Select the UP speed by clicking on the RIGHT mouse button in the speed box, then hold and drag.